The website www.hammamvejer.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of Hammam Vejer, S.L.. (hereinafter, Hammam Vejer), with registered office at: C/ Eduardo Shelly, 8 – 11150 Vejer de la Frontera (Cádiz) and CIF B10638518.
By using this website you consent to the processing of such information and data, and declare that all the information or data you provide us with are truthful and correspond to reality.
Hammam Vejer undertakes to comply with the regulations on Personal Data Protection and to respect the privacy of Users. The aim is to offer the best service to the User and for this purpose it is necessary to have their data.
2. DATA PROTECTION – LOPD
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
- Responsible for the Treatment: Hammam Vejer, S.L.
- NIF: B10638518
- Address: C/ Eduardo Shelly, 8 – 11150 Vejer de la Frontera (Cádiz)
- Telephone: +34 621 19 30 30
- Email: email@example.com
The processing of your Personal Information is carried out on the basis of your consent when browsing or providing us with information through the contact form, the execution of a contract that we have in force between the parties, the fulfilment of an obligation or legal or legitimate interest of Hammam Vejer.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure and other uses of your Personal Information, as described in this Policy.
If you do not provide the data necessary for these purposes, it will not be possible to provide you with the services. The data will be kept for as long as the relationship is maintained and their deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with the applicable legal limitation periods.
REGISTRATION OF ACTIVITIES
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, and articles 12 to 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that the personal data provided to this company, whether it comes from the interested party or from a person authorised by them, and with their express consent, will be incorporated into a Register of Processing Activities (RAT) being necessary for the services we offer.
Our main activity is to offer services and experiences such as facial and body beauty circuits, so the processing of personal data that we make of the data you provide will be aimed at the management of this activity.
The information provided in the contact form or, where appropriate, when registering as a user, is understood to have been truthfully communicated by you and only the appropriate, pertinent and non-excessive information will be collected in order to attend to you as a client and correctly provide you with the products or services contracted, but also in the event of your express consent, which you may give through the contact form, to manage the subscription list, follow-ups, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. Likewise, to moderate and respond to comments from users of the website.
Other purposes we may have for the processing of your personal data:
- To offer you our products, including a personalised display of our Site.
- To store and process such information on our behalf.
- To provide you with advertisements and to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and to assist us in retargeting our services.
- Provide you with marketing offers and promotional material relating to our site and services.
- Conduct research, technical diagnostics or analysis.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our online retail services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement and enforce our policies. Under applicable laws, we will retain records containing personal customer information, communications and any other information required by applicable laws and regulations.
Therefore, once the personal data provided is no longer required, and without failing to comply with other legal regulations, the data will be deleted from our files and the media on which the information containing the personal data provided is stored will be destroyed or returned to the data owner, as the case may be, without allowing copies of such information to be kept.
We may rectify, replace or delete information that is not accurate, at any time and at our own discretion.
In relation to these services, we inform you that if you expressly consent to this in our contact form, or after linking us by commercial relationship, you authorise us to send you commercial communications of similar products to those of your interest, by e-mail or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication, as well as through telephone calls. You can change your preferences in relation to the sending of such commercial communications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will only be used for the aforementioned purposes and will not be transferred to third parties, except for those communications to the Authorities, Agencies or Offices of the Public Administrations that were consented to by you or a person authorised by you for the proper fulfilment of the obligations arising from the contracted services, or that are mandatory or authorised by Law, and always in consideration of what is expressed in our Information Policy on Data Protection expressed on our website.
We may communicate the information to our data processors, such as in the case of tax and labour services, consultancy services, IT services, and similar services.
International Data Transfers will not be carried out by us and are not planned for the future. In the event of a change, we will inform you expressly.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, suppression, limitation or opposition, you may do so by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Likewise, for any question regarding Data Protection, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es.
Hammam Vejer guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data contained in its RATs and shall adopt the regulatory measures that prevent, as far as possible, their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access. Once the data are no longer required, they shall be cancelled and the media on which the information containing the personal data provided is stored shall be destroyed or returned to the data owner, as the case may be, without the retention of copies of such information being permitted.
The location of the database, as well as the hosting of our website, is carried out by the company Iniciativas y soluciones estratégicas para la red C.B. (Inicianet) and Hammam Vejer undertakes in the use of the personal data collected in the Registers of Treatment Activities, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access to data of a personal nature.
We are aware of and particularly sensitive to the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they should contact us.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Therefore, these are OUR COMMITMENTS:
- The information will not be used for purposes incompatible with those for which you have provided it to us. If it is to be used for an incompatible purpose, you will be provided with information and your consent will be requested.
- We will not use your personal data for the purpose of making decisions, based solely on the automated processing of your data, which may produce any legal effect, unless this is necessary to enter into a contract, you explicitly consent to it or it is authorised by law.
- We guarantee that we respect the legally established conditions of use and we may develop tools and algorithms that help the website to guarantee the confidentiality of the data it collects.
- Personal data is usually collected in a variety of different ways in paper or electronic format. In the event that we have information that may come from third parties, we will inform you at the first communication or within one month at the latest.
- In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we may draw up a commercial profile based on this information.
- All of your information will be stored on our servers and will form part of our Processing Activity Logs.
3. LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the information requirements demanded in the LSSI-CE, we provide you with the following information:
- Company Name: Hammam Vejer, S.L.
- CIF: B10638518
- Registered Address: C/ Eduardo Shelly, 8 – 11150 Vejer de la Frontera (Cádiz)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hammam Vejer, informs the USER that it has created a profile on the Social Networks: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
Hammam Vejer, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the USER’s personal data carried out on these social networks and informs the USER that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
To maintain a relationship between the USER and Hammam Vejer that may include the following operations:
- To process requests and queries posed to the person in charge.
- To inform about activities and events organised by the person in charge.
- To inform about products or services offered by the person in charge.
- Interacting through the official profiles.
Legal basis for processing: Article 6.1.a GDPR, the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The USER has a profile on the same social network and has decided to join the social networks created by Hammam Vejer, S.L. thus showing interest in the information published therein, therefore, at the time of requesting to follow our official profiles, he/she gives his/her consent for the processing of the personal data published on his/her profile.
The USER may at any time access the privacy policies of the social network itself, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
Hammam Vejer has access to and processes the USER’s public information, especially his/her contact name. This data is only used within the social network itself and will only be included in a Hammam Vejer file when necessary to process the USER’s request.
Communication of data: the information provided by the USER through the social networks of Hammam Vejer, including his/her personal data, may be published, always depending on the services that the USER uses, and may therefore be publicly available to other third party users of the social networks. From the profile of each social network, the USER can configure what information he/she wants to make public in each case, see the permissions that have been granted, delete them or deactivate them, such as any third party application that he/she no longer wishes to use.
No communication of personal data to third parties outside the social network is foreseen except, if essential for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom Hammam Vejer, S.L. has signed the confidentiality and processing manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
Rights granted to the USER: may only be exercised in relation to information that is under the control of Hammam Vejer.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and limitation or opposition to processing at: C/ Eduardo Shelly, 8 – 11150 Vejer de la Frontera (Cádiz).
Likewise, if you are in disagreement with regard to the management of the information you have the right to complain to the Control Authority at: www.aepd.es
USE OF THE PROFILE
Hammam Vejer will carry out the following actions:
- Access to the public information of the profile.
- Publication in the USER’s profile of all information already published in Hammam Vejer’s social network.
- Sending personal and individual messages through the social network channels. Updates on the status of the page which will be published in the USER’s profile.
The USER can always control his/her connections, delete the contents that are no longer of interest to him/her and restrict who he/she shares his/her connections with; to do so, he/she must access his/her privacy settings.
The USER, once he/she is a follower or has joined the Hammam Vejer social network, will be able to publish comments, links, images, photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the same.
The USER, in all cases, must be the owner of the content published, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned.
Any publication on the social network, whether it be texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. That violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law.
In these cases, Hammam Vejer reserves the right to immediately remove the content, without prior notice, and may request the permanent blocking of the USER.
Hammam Vejer shall not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a USER.
The USER must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, so he himself is the main responsible for his privacy.
The images that may be published on the social network will not be stored in any file by Hammam Vejer, but they will remain on the social network.
DATA OF MINORS OR PERSONS WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES
Access and registration through Hammam Vejer’s social networks is forbidden to minors under 18 years of age.
On the other hand, if the USER has special abilities, the intervention of the holder of their parental authority or guardianship, or of their legal representative by means of a valid document accrediting the representation will be necessary.
Hammam Vejer shall be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of the social networks by minors or persons with special abilities.
Hammam Vejer’s social networks do not consciously collect any personal information from minors, therefore, if the USER is a minor, he/she should not register or use Hammam Vejer’s social networks, nor should he/she provide any personal information.