- Each client is free to choose their own route.
- The duration of the tour is 90 minutes.
- Upon arriving at the Vejer Hammam, you will be provided with a towel and you can leave your shoes in the lockers. We keep our changing rooms stocked with items you’ll need post-services; swimsuit dryer, shower products, hair products, styling tools, body lotion, and other small cosmetic items that might come in handy after a visit to the hammam.
- The bikini or swimsuit dryer is located in the hallway between changing rooms.
- Changing rooms are separate but the hammam is mixed. We have special schedules for women only on Mondays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00
- We do not have space for simultaneous massages. Massages are given in order of timing on your booking.
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
How can I make a reservation?
- The best way to book is on our website hammamvejer.com
- You can also book by phone on +34 621 19 30 30
- Or physically at the reception located in Calle Eduardo Shelly 8, Vejer
- Please plan to arrive on time. Unfortunately, arriving late will limit your treatment time, as we will honour our schedule so the next guest will not be delayed. Should you arrive late and have your service shortened as a result, you will still be charged the full value.
What is the minimum age to access?
- Minors under 16 years of age are not admitted.
Is there a women's only schedule?
- We have special schedules for women only on Mondays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 12.00.
How far in advance should I book?
- We suggest you book in advance especially Easter week, bank holidays & June to October. Check out the availability on our website.
Can I book the entire Hammam?
What do I wear?
- A bikini or swimsuit. You can leave your shoes at the lockers.
Do I need a bathing cap?
- No, but you are requested to tie up long hair. If you prefer to use a cap we have them available for sale in reception.
Do you provide towels?
What other products do you provide?
- Locker for your belongings
- Swimsuit dryer
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, soap, body lotion etc. for after your hammam circuit
Do I pay in advance?
- Reservations made through our website or gift vouchers purchased online are automatically charged to your credit card.
- If you book a session by telephone or visiting the Hammam you will only be charged when arriving for your session.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be notified at least 12 hours in advance. Cancellations or no-shows with less than 12 hours’ notice will still be charged at full value or they can be rescheduled at a different time.
- Groups (maximum 12 persons) must notify us of a cancellation one week in advance of their booking or they will be charged at full value.
What is the return policy for Hammam products?
- The purchase of any product offered by Hammam will have a return time of 7 calendar days from the date of purchase if its original packaging is intact.
How can I purchase a gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers are available on our website hammamvejer.com All gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Once in the website choose the vouchers you want.
- Remember on the left is your details and the right is the details of the beneficiary to whom the voucher will be sent.
- Once the payment has been made, we will send the voucher, with the purchase code, via email. Gift vouchers can be redeemed on our website.
Are there special rates?
En Hammam Vejer queremos que disfrutes una experiencia íntima. Si sois más de 4 personas contáctanos, por favor, por teléfono en el 621 19 30 30
- Vejer and municipality residents*
*Show your ID, student card or driving license when you arrive at Hammam Vejer.
Conditions of use
- Phones must be switched off or in flight mode anywhere within the building.
- You must wear a bathing suit.
- A bathing cap is not required, but you are requested to tie up long hair.
- Respect the silence, the space and the intimacy of others, and maintain a minimum of decorum.
- Drinking water and mint tea are provided.
- Floats and pool games are not allowed.
- We are not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings
- Health recommendations suggest that children under 14 years of age should not enter the steam room. Consequently, you may be asked to provide documents to prove your age.
- Pregnant women and persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, hypo- or hypertension should not use these facilities without medical authorization.
- Persons suffering from infectious diseases that endanger the health of other users (skin problems, flu, etc.) are prohibited from entering.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers are available at the entrance to the hammam and we ask all staff and clients to sanitise their hands before entering.
- Every day before opening, a thorough cleaning and disinfection of the changing rooms is carried out.
- Frequently throughout the day, we clean the most frequently touched surfaces in the facilities: lockers, counters, handrails and benches.
- We will try to reduce the number of visitors so that there is no concentration of customers in the reception and locker rooms.
- Shoes should be left at the reception.
- During the massage, the use of masks by clients and masseurs will be mandatory only if it’s necessary for health reasons.
- A hydroalcoholic gel dispenser will be available in each dressing room.
- We recommend keeping the minimum safety distance.