1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of these Conditions is to regulate free access to the contents of the website www.hammamvejer.com owned by Hammam Vejer, S.L. (hereinafter and throughout the website as Hammam Vejer), by the User through the Website. The website www.hammamvejer.com, hereinafter the Portal or web page, is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE AND MEANS OF CONTACT
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is the property of Hammam Vejer, S.L., its identifying data being as follows:
- Company name: Hammam Vejer, S.L., hereinafter Hammam Vejer.
- CIF: B10638518
- Registered address: C/ Eduardo Shelly, 8 – 11150 Vejer de la Frontera (Cádiz)
To contact us, please use the following means of contact:
- Telephone: +34 621 19 30 30
- Email: email@example.com
3. ACCEPTANCE, AVAILABILITY AND MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to read and expressly accept these Conditions of Use of the Website, in the version published by Hammam Vejer at the time the User accesses the advertised contents, having the Conditions at his/her disposal, always and in any case, being able to be stored and/or reproduced. Thus, Hammam Vejer may modify the present Conditions whenever there is sufficient cause or reason, without this affecting the advertised contents.
4. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
This Legal Notice is subject to the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, of 5 December 2018 (LOPDGDD), EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Both access to the Web site owned by Hammam Vejer and the use that may be made of the information and contents included therein shall be the exclusive responsibility of the user. The conditions of access to the Website shall be subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the User of the same, and any type of action to the detriment of the Owner shall be generally prohibited. The use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is strictly prohibited.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Access to the Hammam Vejer Website is free of charge and purchases may only be made if you are of legal age. As a User you undertake to:
- Not to falsify your identity or your date of birth to access the site.
- Not to use any of the contents that Hammam Vejer makes available to you for illicit purposes.
- Not to carry out any activity that could damage, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal activity of the website.
- Not to obtain the contents provided on the Website by illicit, fraudulent, theft or plagiarism means, in accordance with the provisions of the Penal Code and the applicable regulations.
In the event that the User causes damage to third parties by making use of any content provided through the Web, he/she expressly exonerates Hammam Vejer from any liability that may be imputed to him/her. To this effect, as User, you assume the exclusive responsibility that may arise.
Hammam Vejer, in order to guarantee the rights in compliance with these Conditions and respect for current legislation, may:
- Proceed to supervise the Website through its administrators, respecting the secrecy of communications and the privacy of the User and, in particular, adopt all the necessary measures so that in the event of discovering falsification of the identity of a minor, the parents or legal guardians may be informed if necessary.
- Temporarily interrupt the service without prior notice for technological or legal reasons that will be duly justified.
- Modify the Conditions of Use of the contents, when there is sufficient cause or reason, for technological or legal reasons.
- Modify the contents of the Web without prior notice, when for reasons of its activity it deems appropriate.
- To prohibit access to the contents, without prior notice, to any User who contravenes the provisions of these Conditions.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
LIABILITY OF HAMMAM VEJER:
- Hammam Vejer shall only be liable for damages that the User may suffer as a consequence of accessing the Web when such damages are attributable to a fraudulent action of the company.
- Likewise, it shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User in the event of impossibility to provide the service due to unforeseen circumstances, force majeure or other causes not attributable to Hammam Vejer.
- Likewise, Hammam Vejer shall not be held responsible for the inadequate operation of the Web if this is due to maintenance work, incidents, defective operation of the terminal or its insufficient capacity to support the systems essential for making use of the service.
- Hammam Vejer shall adopt the appropriate measures to ensure a rapid response, but shall not be held responsible for delays due to telecommunications services.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER:
- The User shall be solely responsible for the consequences derived from the communication of data that are not true, (including age), as well as data belonging to persons other than the User himself/herself.
- In the event of non-compliance by the User with his/her obligations, Hammam Vejer reserves the right to take the appropriate legal action, as well as the right to restrict access to the advertised contents.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Hammam Vejer makes every effort to ensure that the information appearing on the Website is correct and up to date.
The User exonerates Hammam Vejer from any liability that may arise from interruptions in the availability of access to the contents, caused by force majeure or beyond its control, such as the modem, the User’s computer system, navigation software, viruses, interconnection of telephone and electrical networks, ADSL line, fibre optics, ISDN, and/or any other transport or telecommunications infrastructure used by the User.
Hammam Vejer shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused to the User by contents owned by third parties. The risks derived from access to contents owned by third parties correspond exclusively to the User, who shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the same, for which Hammam Vejer shall not be held responsible.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they are obliged to send a notification to Hammam Vejer duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of this Web Site, its source code, design, navigation structures and the different elements contained therein are the exclusive property of Hammam Vejer, which is entitled to exercise the rights of exploitation thereof in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with applicable Spanish and European Union legislation.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this Website is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Owner.
The unauthorised use of these contents by any other person or company will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Hammam Vejer may display services or products with the Trademarks and with the commercial distinctive signs that are indicated on its Website. Hammam Vejer is the legitimate owner of its Trademarks and promotional material.
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and medium, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without the prior and express authorisation of their respective owners is prohibited.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable under current legislation.
It is forbidden, except in cases expressly authorised by Hammam Vejer to present this Web Site or the information contained in it under frames, distinctive signs, brands or social or commercial names of another person, company or entity, expressly including the photographic content, which is considered the exclusive property of the Holder.
The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these General Conditions of Use, as well as an offence punishable under Articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation in force. For the resolution of disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these provisions, and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, the User agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vejer de la Frontera, except in matters relating to issues arising from the online sales contract itself, which shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the domicile of the buyer.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we make available to the customer the following link that allows access to the online dispute resolution platform of the European Union, online dispute resolution platform of the European Union.
10. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF CLAUSES
If any clause included in these Conditions is declared totally or partially null and void or ineffective, such nullity shall only affect that provision or that part of it which is null and void or ineffective, and the Conditions shall remain in force in all other respects.